The Aicook Professional Blender is an uncomplicated machine that still offers a lot of functionality. When you’re not looking for a million buttons and interchangeable parts, simplicity can be refreshing. This machine claims to be easy to use, convenient for families and individuals on the go, powerful, and safe. Let’s look at this product’s features, pros, and cons to find out if it measures up to its claims, so you can decide if it’s the right machine for your kitchen.
The Aicook blender is easy to use, with knobs to adjust speed control and function. It comes with a 70-ounce pitcher, so you can make large batches for family and friends with ease. It also includes two travel cups, making it easy to take your creations with you. Its blades are strong, allowing you to crush and liquefy virtually any ingredient effortlessly. It can easily create:
- Frozen drinks
Aicook claims that their product can deliver professional-quality smoothies, like you would get at a restaurant or smoothie shop, in the comfort of your own home. There are safety features included, so there won’t be any unfortunate accidents, messes, or technical problems in the kitchen while using it.
The Aicook blender has two knobs, one for speed control and one to control function. The machine doesn’t need to be paused or stopped to adjust the speed – simply rotate the knob during operation to change the speed. The function knob has programmable settings for a variety of creations, including smoothies, juices, jams, ice crushing, desserts, and others. Between the two knobs, you can achieve precision and control with every smoothie.
The 70-ounce Tritan pitcher makes eight cups. Like most other pitchers included on high-speed models, it is BPA-free and made of durable plastic. This large pitcher allows you to create batches of any size, even large batches for gatherings of family or friends. It features clear lines, which tells you exactly how much of your ingredients to add. It also has a five-millimeter cup wall. It is lightweight and more durable than glass containers, which can carry a risk of breakage with high-speed blenders.
Two travel cups are included with the blender, one 20-ounce cup and one 10-ounce cup. They feature spout lids and make it very easy to take your smoothies and juices with you, a great addition for busy families and those on the go.
The titanium stainless-steel blades are very powerful and make blending quick and easy. The blades are made of stainless steel and coated with titanium. This keeps them sharp, extends the life of each blade and reduces the likelihood of having to replace them after continued use. There are six aircraft-grade stainless-steel blades placed in three levels, which consistently pulverize ingredients with ease.
The motor delivers an impressive 1450 watts of power. Between the motor and the strong stainless-steel blades, this unit will produce any creation quickly and effortlessly.
There are several safety features included with this blender. One is a safety switch located on the base. This switch is designed to indicate whether or not the pitcher is assembled properly. There is also overload protection and a cooling fan to prevent the blender from becoming compromised due to overheating.
The motor uses 1450 watts of power at a voltage of 120 and a frequency of 60 hertz. The pitcher has a capacity of 70 ounces, which is equivalent to eight cups or two liters. The machine measures 14 inches tall by 12 inches wide by 10 inches in depth. It weighs 11.35 pounds.
- The speed of the blender can be adjusted, even while it is still running, with the turn of a knob.
- The function knob allows for straightforward operation, with programmable settings for different needs, even crushing ice.
- The pitcher is large, lightweight, and durable.
- There are two travel cups included, in two different sizes, allowing you to enjoy your smoothie anywhere.
- The titanium stainless-steel blades are extra powerful, durable, and long-lasting.
- The motor is a powerful at 1450 watts, far more than adequate.
- The safety switch, overload protection, and cooling fan make it safe for anyone to operate the blender.
- At 14 by 12 by 10 inches, it is compact enough to store in any crowded kitchen. It also only weighs 11 pounds, making it light enough for anyone to move or carry.
- The company offers a two-year warranty on the product. They also guarantee quick customer service, with a response within 24 hours of your inquiry via Amazon Message.
- This product is intended for specific uses, such as smoothies and juices. It is not recommended for items such as hot soups or bulletproof coffee.
- The blender can be difficult to clean, since the blades cannot be removed, and the pitcher should not be immersed in water, due to the bearings at the bottom. Hand washing is the best choice considering its design.
- This is also not the quietest blender on the market. Lower speeds will produce less noise, but as with most blenders, it can be loud during operation.