If you are looking for an all-purpose blender that can handle even the toughest ingredients, look no further than the Blendtec Total Blender. This model is made by one of the top brands in blender technology and it offers a wide array of impressive features and useful functions. In fact, it can be used to replace nine other kitchen appliances, all in one easy-to-use device. This model chops, crushes, purees, and blends, making it easier than ever to prepare your favorite frozen beverages, soups, sauces, and more. Not only is it designed to do it all, but it is backed by an industry leading warranty to ensure that you get what you pay for. The Blendtec Total Blender may be a little pricier than other options, but you can rest assured that it will last you for many years to come. After all, Blendtec follows the tagline, “the last blender you will ever own”. To learn more, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The Blendtec Total Blender is certainly an impressive piece of technology. It features a 3.0 peak horsepower motor with 10 speeds plus Pulse and several pre-programmed cycles for your convenience. It turns whole fruits and vegetables into taste soups and sauces at the touch of a button, plus it makes quick work of frozen ingredients as well. Not only does this blender offer unbeatable performance, but it couldn’t be simpler to use. Simply select from six preprogrammed settings or ten different speed options, all at the push of a button. Plus, an illuminated LCD timer shows you how much time is remaining on preprogrammed cycles so you can set the blender and walk away. Not many others offer that feature.
So what comes with the Blendtec Total Blender? Here is a list of features and accessories:
- A commercial quality 1,560-watts with 3.0 peak horsepower motor
- A BPA-free 2-quart jar with tight-fitting lid
- A 2-prong stainless steel blade that spins up to 29,000 RPM
- A user guide and recipe book plus 8 year full use warranty
The main benefit of the Blendtec Total Blender is, of course, its unbeatable performance. It can fulfill the duty of nine different kitchen appliances, all in one easy-to-use device. You can get rid of your old chopper or food processor because the Blendtec Total Blender does it all. This blender offers 10 different speeds plus a Pulse option – it also comes preprogrammed with six different timed settings for smoothies, batters, hot soup, whole juice, ice cream, or crushed ice. All you have to do is push a button and walk away – the motor will shut off automatically when the cycle is completed. The stainless steel single blade design with patented wingtips makes quick work of even the toughest ingredients and it is permanently attached to the jar for your safety.
Additional pros include:
- A large 2-quart jar with pour spout and tight-fitting lid
- The BPA-free jar is made extra-strong but extremely light
- A powerful 1,560-watt motor with 3.0 peak horsepower
- Stainless steel single blade design with patented vertical wingtips
- Molded plastic finish with touchpad interface for easy cleaning
- Available in three different colors – black, white, and red
- Illuminated LCD timer display shows remaining time on preprogramed settings
- Protected by an industry leading 8-year full use warranty
The Blendtec Total Blender is an impressive piece of technology but, like all things, it has its downsides as well as its benefits. One of the main benefits of this blender is the variable speed but some users have found that even low speeds are too powerful to chop ingredients without pureeing them. Other users have found that it’s noisy in comparison to other models and it doesn’t have a cord storage option.
Additional cons include:
- Attached blade design may be a little more difficult to clean
- Blending speed may be too fast for chopping foods
- Can be very noisy during use
- No cord storage option