The Blendtec Designer Series WildSide Blender is the ultimate kitchen companion because it offers unbeatable performance and exceptional beauty. Not only does it work better than any other you may have tried, but it looks great while doing so. It features the Designer Series motor base with the unique WildSide Jar. With this blender, you can do the work of nine different kitchen appliances, all with the touch of a button. Not only is this Blendtec blender designed to do it all, but it is backed by an industry leading warranty to ensure that you get what you pay for. It may be a little pricier than other options, but you can rest assured that it will last you for many years to come. Plus, it is easy to clean and simple to use. To learn more about the Blendtec Designer Series WildSide Blender, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The blender is the perfect combination of form and function. It features a sleek, modern design with complete speed control and quick clean-up. It has an illuminated touchscreen that enables you to select from six signature cycles – batters, ice crush, smoothie, ice cream, whole juice, and soup. Each cycle comes with preprogrammed speed and time settings so all you have to do is push the button and walk away. The Designer Series features a 1,560-watt, 3.0 peak horsepower direct-drive motor. Plus, it is made with a revolutionary airflow design that keeps the motor cool to prevent overheating – this ensures that it will last for many years to come. As an added bonus, it’s also backed by an industry-leading 8-year warranty.
So what comes with theBlendtec WildSide Blender? Here is a list of features and accessories:
- A commercial quality 1,560-watt, 3.0 peak horsepower motor
- A BPA-free Triton Polyester jar with tight-fitting lid
- A 2-prong stainless steel blade that spins up to 29,000 RPM
- A user guide and recipe book plus 8 year full use warranty
This blender offers exceptional quality and performance, all in a surprisingly compact package. Unlike many pro-quality options, this model is designed to fit inside your kitchen cabinets for safe storage. Additionally, it’s easy to use with simple push-button technology on an illuminated touch screen with universal icons. Choose from six preprogrammed settings that allow you to push a button and walk away – the blender will choose the right speed and time for the ingredients you’ve chosen to use. You will also be able to monitor the blending time on the on the illuminated touch pad. Additionally, it features a stainless steel single blade design with patented wingtips that makes quick work of even the toughest ingredients and it is permanently attached to the jar for your safety.
Additional pros include:
- A large jar with pour spout and tight-fitting lid
- The BPA-free WildSideblender jar is made extra-strong but extremely light
- A powerful 1,560-watt blender with 3.0 peak horsepower motor
- Stainless steel single blade design with patented vertical wingtips
- Molded plastic finish with touchpad interface for easy cleaning
- Available in four different colors – black, red, cream and champagne
- Illuminated LCD timer display shows remaining time on preprogramed settings
- Protected by an industry leading 8-year full use warranty
Although the Blendtec Blender offers a wide variety of impressive features, there are a few cons to consider. Some users have found it noisy to operate. Other users have found that after extended use the seal on the bearings may eventually come loose, causing the blade to wobble.
Additional cons include:
- Can be noisy to operate
- Seal on the bearings may eventually come loose, causing blade to wobble
- Preprogrammed buttons have pictures but are not labeled
- Not ideal for making small-quantity recipes