Many people underestimate the power and versatility of a good immersion blender but this wonderful kitchen accessory is a must-have for many cooks. An immersion blender is the perfect tool for pureeing soups, making sauces, and making homemade dressings and it saves you the hassle of assembling and cleaning a countertop appliance. If you are in the market for one, consider the Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender. This device is equipped with a powerful motor and an ergonomic bell-shaped base for easy gripping. The revolutionary shape of this device reduces suction to give you more control during blending. Additionally, it comes with a whisk attachment which is perfect for whipping cream and other ingredients. If you are looking for a versatile kitchen appliance, consider this Breville immersion blender.
Why go through the hassle of setting up your countertop blender if all you need to do is puree some cooked vegetables or make a homemade sauce or dressing? Rather than going through all that work, simply pull out your Breville Control Grip. It’s the perfect solution for day-to-day food making tasks, plus it is simple to use and easy to clean. It comes with just two main pieces – the bell-shaped base and the 8-inch blending stick – but it also includes a chopping bowl and a whisk attachment. Set-up is easy – just attach the blending stick to the base, plug it in, and get to work!
If you have ever used an immersion blender before you may be familiar with some of the problems low-quality models tend to create. Splatters, suction at the bottom of the bowl, and scratching your cookware are some of the risks you take by using a low-quality model. Fortunately, Breville has taken these problems into account and has designed the Control Grip Immersion Blender in such a way that these problems are no longer an issue. The end of the stick features a non-scratch guard, the bell-shaped base reduces suction problems, and the trigger operation allows for increased control and stability.
This immersion blender was designed with the consumer in mind. It features an ergonomically designed handle that helps to reduce hand fatigue by allowing you to maintain a natural hand position while also increasing control and stability. To turn it on, you simply squeeze the trigger and then direct it into your ingredients. You can also use it with the useful additions of the chopping bowl and the whisk attachment.
Additional features are listed below::
- Powerful 280-watt base allows you to blend soups, sauces, dressings, and more
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfort and improve control
- Offers 15 variable speed settings with trigger operation for increased stability
- Stainless steel crushing blades can handle ice and other tough ingredients
- Revolutionary design includes 8-inch depth for working with large quantities
- Comes with useful accessories including a chopping bowl and whisk attachment
If you are looking for a powerful and versatile immersion blender that offers excellent stability and improved control, the Breville Control Grip is a great option to consider. This model is designed to reduce common problems like suction and splatter, plus it is ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use. Additional pros:
- Bell-shaped design helps to minimize suction and splatter for greater consistency
- Powerful 280-watt motor base plus stainless steel ice crushing blades
- Ergonomic design reduces hand strain and increase control and stability during use
This immersion blender is an excellent model that offers a number of impressive features but there are a few shortcomings. Most of the problems people have with the Breville Control Grip, however, are due to misunderstanding the product – some people expect this immersion blender to perform the same functions of a countertop blender. Additional cons may include the following:
- Cannot be used with dry, whole ingredients – needs liquid to function
- Chopping bowl would benefit from a locking mechanism to seal in liquid
- Bell-shaped bottom may not fit into smaller containers