If you are looking for a top-notch food processor that does it all, consider this Breville Sous Chef Food Processor. This device has all of the features you crave and it is designed to do everything with professional quality. This food processor is designed by Breville, one of the biggest names in kitchen appliances, so you can rest assured that it is designed with a strict attention to detail and quality. This device is very powerful but also very versatile – it does everything you would expect a professional sous chef to do but it is a kitchen appliance! Simply put, this processor is a must-have for the serious chef because it does it all.
This Breville food processor is large but it can handle the smallest and most detailed food preparation tasks, if you need it to. Not only does this processor blend and chop, but it comes with a number of blades, discs, and other accessories which can be used to slice, shred, grate, peel, and puree. Whether you are chopping vegetables for a stew or blending ingredients into a creamy sauce, this professional-quality appliance is just the tool you need.
Powered by a 1200 watt induction motor and equipped with a 16-cup processing bowl, this food processor is designed to tackle the big jobs. If you have a smaller job in mind, simply swap out the large bowl for the mini 2 ? cup processing bowl – it is ideal for chopping and blending in smaller quantities. This processor comes equipped with the two processing bowls as well as a feed chute, 5 multi-function discs, and three blades all packed into a storage box.
In addition to coming with all of the accessories you could possibly need, the Breville Sous Chef Food Processor also comes with a number of handy built-in features. This processor comes programed with 24 settings so you can customize the thickness when using the slicing disc. The processor itself features an LCD display screen with both a count-up and a count-down timer and an auto-pulse setting. Overall, this is one impressive piece of kitchen technology.
Additional features are listed below:
- Powerful 1200 watt induction motor is strong enough to handle the biggest processing jobs
- Comes with two BPA-free processing bowls – large 16-cup and a 2 ½ cups mini bowl
- Simple one-touch operation for easy use as well as LCD display screen
- Comes with 5 multi-use discs as well as three stainless steel blades and storage box
- Includes an extra-wide 5.5-inch feed chute to accommodate larger ingredients
- Features both pause and pulse functions with touch-button operation
- Non-skid rubber feet hold the unit in place during processing
Overall, this Breville food processor is an impressive piece of kitchen technology that seems to do it all from chopping and grating to blending and pureeing. It may be larger than other models but it does come with accessories to accommodate smaller tasks. No matter what kind of food preparation tasks you need to do, this is the best tool for the job. Additional pros include:
- Powerful motor can accommodate all jobs, big or small
- Comes with a variety of accessories to perform all kinds of tasks
- Simple one-touch operation with pause and pulse functions as well
- BPA-free blending cups come in two sizes – 16 cup and 2 ½ cup
As amazing as this Breville food processor is, it does have a few flaws. For one thing, its size might not be a good fit for everyone and some users wish there were another blending cup between the large and mini sizes. Additional cons include:
- Large size may not be ideal for storage, depending on your kitchen
- Only two options for blending cup – very large or very small, no in between
- Not all of the pieces are dishwasher-safe (processing bowl and lid)