The Hamilton Beach Personal Blender is a simple solution to your single-serve needs. Whether you are making a fruit smoothie for breakfast or an iced coffee in the afternoon, the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender gets the job done. Big, heavy blenders may be more powerful than the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender but they are also more expensive and they take up more space on your kitchen counter. When you need something compact that works for on-the-go beverages, look no further than the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender. Not only is this unit small and compact, but it is also very affordable and easy to use. To learn more about it, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
If you don’t have the space on your counter to accommodate a large appliance, or if you just need something that mixes up liquids, the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender may be the right choice for you. It comes with a 14-ounce blending cup that is perfect for single servings of smoothies and other frozen beverages – it can also be used to make dips, marinades, and even baby food. It features a 175-watt motor which is powerful enough to get the job done but it may not be able to handle certain tough ingredients or long food processing times. For a general-purpose, small-capacity unit, however, the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender is a great option.
In addition to being perfect for single-size beverages, the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender is compact enough to store on your countertop or in a cupboard. Unlike standard sized options, this blender doesn’t take up a great deal of space and it is also lightweight enough to move around the kitchen if you need to. The Hamilton Beach Personal Blender comes with a BPA-free blending cup that can also be used as a portable to-go container – it even has a drinking lid with a spout for your convenience. Additionally, the cup is dishwasher safe which makes it easy to clean.
Additional features are listed below:
- BPA-free 14-ounce cup with lid can also be used as a to-go cup for beverages
- Cup comes with a drinking lid with a spout for easy drinking
- One-touch operation makes it simple to pulse
- Included 175-watt motor is powerful enough to blend consistently without using too much energy
- Compact design is perfect for keeping it on your counter or storing it in a cupboard
- Stainless steel cutting blades are durable and strong enough to cut through frozen ingredients
- Both the 14-ounce jar and the included lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
If you are looking for a simple to use option for single-serve smoothies, look no further than the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender. It may be small and compact but it is perfect for creating frozen beverages, especially if you want to take them on the go.
Additional pros include:
- Compact design takes up less space on the counter or in the cupboard than a standard sized unit
- Perfect for making smoothies, dressings, baby food, and marinades
- Simple to operate – one-touch button for pulse
- Comes with a 14-ounce jar that can also be used as a portable beverage cup
- Very inexpensive – generally costs under $20 to purchase
Though the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender is perfect for making smoothies and frozen beverages, it may not be ideal for all applications.
- Limited capacity – only comes with a 14-ounce cup
- Blades may not be able to handle some tough ingredients
- Frequent/heavy blending may dull the blade and burn the motor