When you are preparing a complex meal for your family it can be tiring to chop all of the fresh vegetables and herbs by hand. Rather than dragging out your big food processor, give the KitchenAid KFC3511ER 3.5-Cup Food Chopper a try. This 3.5-cup chopper is the ideal solution when it comes to tasks like chopping onions and mincing fresh herbs – just place them in and pulse. This device is conveniently sized for most jobs and it will not take up valuable space on your kitchen counter. Plus, with a cord wrap feature, you don’t even have to worry about tripping on loose power cords. If you are looking for a simple solution to your chopping needs, look no further than the KitchenAid KFC3511ER. To learn more about it, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The KitchenAid KFC3511ER 3.5-Cup Food Chopper may be small, but it is incredibly handy – give it a try and you will find yourself wondering how you ever got along without it. With a generous 3.5-cup capacity, this chopper can dice an entire onion, mince a bunch of herbs, or blend a serving of fresh dressing or dip in a matter of seconds. This KitchenAid KFC3511ER 3.5-Cup Food Chopper is incredibly easy to use – just assemble it with the stainless steel blade, add your ingredients, then put the lid on top. Use the pulse button to chop or puree, according to your recipe, and the job is done. It also offers an oil dispensing feature in the lid which enables you to add liquid while the chopper is running.
So what does it come with? The short answer is – everything you could possibly ask for in a food chopper. If you want to know the details, however, you will find the following included:
- A sturdy plastic motor base that sits comfortably on your countertop
- A 3.5-cup chopping bowl with lid that is BPA-free and dishwasher-safe
- Stainless steel blade that chops and purees
- 2-speed operation – pulse also available
- Wet-ingredient adder in the lid for adding liquid while running the device
The KitchenAid KFC3511ER 3.5-Cup Food Chopper is a great appliance to have on hand because it makes quick work of tedious tasks. Rather than spending time chopping onions or mincing herbs by hand you can just toss them in and pulse – you can also use it to blend small volume recipes. Not only is this device easy to use, but it is compact and lightweight so it will not take up much room on your counter or in your cupboard. As an added bonus, it is very affordable, priced under $50.
Additional pros include:
- 3.5-cup capacity is perfect for chopping onions and mincing herbs
- One-touch control with 2 speeds including chop and puree
- Bowl is BPA-free and dishwasher safe, including the lid
- Wet ingredient adder in the lid to add liquid while using
- Highly durable stainless steel blade
- Small size doesn’t take up much space on the countertop
- Available in a wide variety of color options and finishes
The KitchenAid KFC3511ER 3.5-Cup Food Chopper is loaded with impressive and convenient features, making it a very handy appliance to have around. As is true for any appliance, however, it does have a few minor pitfalls. The main concern users have with this device is the noise it makes during use – it also does not offer a continuous run option like standard blenders often do.
Additional cons include:
- Not large enough to handle large chopping jobs
- Can be somewhat noisy during operation
- Doesn’t have a continuous run feature