If you are in the market for a lean, mean, smoothie making machine, look no further than the Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer system. This blending system produces 900 watts of high-torque power that can blast through everything from vegetables to frozen fruits and ice cubes. The NutriBullet Pro 900 has been uniquely designed with an assortment of blender cup sizes perfect for making single- or double-serve smoothies – they even come with a flip-to-go lid. With this device you can throw your ingredients together in the cup, whip them up, then put on the to-go lid and head out the door with your homemade smoothie. To learn more, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer system was specifically designed to liquefy the toughest ingredients in a matter of seconds, making it the ultimate smoothie machine. It can be used to make everything from soups and smoothies to dips, desserts, and more. If you typically find yourself making smoothies for just yourself or your spouse, this may be the right choice for you. With interchangeable cups, you can choose from the small 18-ounce capacity, the medium 24-ounce capacity, or the large 32-ounce capacity – whatever works for your recipe.
Not only is the Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer system highly versatile, but it is powerful as well. It is powered by a 900-watt high-torque power base equipped with a uniquely designed Extractor Blade that creates enough power to cut through thick skins, stems, and seeds. The blade itself is made from solid stainless steel so you never have to worry about it going dull. In addition to four cups, you will also receive a flip-top lid, a standard lip ring, and a handled lip ring. This blending system also comes with two re-sealable lids, a cookbook and a pocket nutrition guide.
Additional features are listed below:
- Powerful 900-watt motor with 120-volt power supply
- Simple push-and-twist to operate system – no buttons required
- Two stainless-steel extractor blades that never need sharpening
- Four multi-size cups with re-sealable or to-go lids
- Hardcover user manual and cookbook with recipes
- Pocket-sized nutrition guide with details about healthy ingredients
The NutriBullet Pro 900 Series is perfect for making smaller portions up to 32 ounces – you can even take the blender itself with you as a to-go container. All parts are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning and the extractor blade never needs sharpening.
- Excellent for creating smoothies – crushes ice and blends fruits and vegetables with ease and efficiency
- Four capabilities – shred, blend, grind, and chop
- Stainless steel blade (comes with two) never needs sharpening
- Three different sizes of cups with three different lid options
- Any lid can be used with any of the cups
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty and a user manual
- Lightweight design and easy to use – just push and twist the cup to start
The NutriBullet Pro 900 Series costs about $40 more than the standard NutriBullet which comes with only 12 pieces (compared to 15) and has a 600-watt motor. For the most part, it does what it is meant to do but it may not be ideal for all applications.
- Somewhat expensive for what it delivers – $40 more than the comparable Nutri Ninja
- Blades have been known to break under stress
- Cup design makes it difficult to scrape down the sides – you must turn the device over and unscrew the cup
- Only one speed – may not be ideal for all applications
- Extractor blade cannot be washed in the dishwasher or used on hot liquids