For a top-quality blender that does it all, you can’t do better than the Ninja Mega Kitchen System. This system is more than just a blender, it is a multi-purpose device that crushes, blends, chops, and purees – it can be used for everything from making smoothies to bread dough. Simply put, the Ninja Mega Kitchen System serves the purpose of nearly half a dozen kitchen appliances all in one handy device. Because this kitchen system carries the Ninja name, you can be sure that it is made with strict attention to detail, designed to get the job done right first time. To learn more about the Ninja Mega Kitchen System, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is not just another blender – it is a multi-functional system that serves the purpose of a smoothie maker, a food processor, a vegetable chopper, and an ice crusher all in a single device. This kitchen system is powered by a 1500-watt motor with 2 horsepower which makes quick work of even the toughest ingredients. The Ninja Mega Kitchen System features Ninja’s Total Crushing blade technology paired with a 3-speed motor and a variety of handy blade attachments. Best of all, it is covered by a full 1-year warranty! What more could you ask for?
So what comes with the Ninja Mega Kitchen System? The short answer is – everything you could possibly ask for in a blender. If you want to know the details, however, you will find the following included with your Ninja Mega Kitchen System:
- A 1500-watt motor base with Total Crushing blade assembly
- A BPA-free 72-ounce blender pitcher with lid
- A BPA-free 64-ounce food processor bowl with lid
- An assortment of blades for chopping, crushing, and dough
- Two Nutri Ninja to-go smoothie cups with lids
- A Nutri Ninja extractor blade for smoothies
- An instruction book and inspiration guide
If you are looking for a high-powered option to replace all of your outdated kitchen appliances, look no further than the Ninja Mega Kitchen System.
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is a top-of-the-line blending system that does the work of several kitchen appliances. Not only does it chop vegetables and make smoothies but it purees soups, crushes ice, and does just about anything else you could possibly ask for. In addition to being incredibly powerful, the Ninja Mega Kitchen System also has options for both high-capacity and low-capacity blending.
Additional pros include:
- A high-speed motor with 2 horsepower and three speeds plus pulse
- Powerful Total Crushing blade technology for crushing ice
- Large-capacity 72-ounce BPA-free blender pitcher with blade assembly
- Two 16-ounce to-go containers for homemade smoothies and other blended beverages
- All parts are BPA-free and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Included quick-start guide and recipe inspiration guide
- Suction cup feet to keep the device in place on the countertop
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System does just about anything you could possibly ask for in a blender but it does have a few minor pitfalls. For many people, the major downside of this appliance is the price – at nearly $200 this is a fairly expensive appliance.
Additional cons include:
- Blender mechanism may wear out with frequent/heavy use
- Small cavities in the blender pitcher may collect water and be difficult to clean
- Blade may become dull with frequent/heavy use of crushing feature
- Fairly expensive – nearly $200 price tag