If you are looking for a professional-quality blender without the premium price tag, look no further than the Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600). This appliance is more than just a blender – it offers powerful ice-crushing action and boasts an impressive 1000 watts of professional performance power. It powers through ice and other tough ingredients to deliver a smooth and easy blend, no matter what you are making. It comes with a large blending pitcher but it is also available in several different models with optional single-serve blending cups. The version that comes with the single-serve cups also has a slightly more powerful 1100-watt motor (BL660). Even though it only comes with the larger pitcher, it is still a great appliance to have at hand. Simply put, if you are looking for something that does it all, the Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600) might be just what you need. To learn more, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The NJ600 is not your average blender – it has a powerful motor, a large pitcher, and super-sharp blades. It turns whole fruits and vegetables into smoothies and soups in a matter of seconds and crushes ice into snow in no time flat. With Ninja’s 6-blade technology you’ll be able to blend anything you want whether you are blending for one or for the entire family. With a 1000-watt motor, the NJ600 has the power you need for heavy-duty blending and pureeing plus, with a large 72-ounce pitcher, you’ll have more than enough to share. As an added bonus, the pitcher is BPA-free and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
So what comes with the Ninja Professional (NJ600)? The short answer is – everything you could possibly ask for in a blender. If you want to know the details, however, you will find the following included with your Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600):
- A 1000-watt motor base with Total Crushing 6-blade assembly
- A BPA-free 72-ounce pitcher
- Dishwasher-safe pitcher lid with pour spout
- An instruction book and inspiration guide
If you are looking for a professional-quality but affordably priced blender, look no further than the Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600).
The NJ600 is professional-quality that comes without a premium price tag. For about $100 you can purchase this high-powered appliance and enjoy ice-crushing technology as well as smooth, consistent blending for soups, smoothies, and frozen desserts. If you are tired of blenders that leave your tough ingredients chunky, the Ninja Professional may be just what you’ve been looking for – it powers through whole fruits and vegetables as well as ice in a matter of seconds.
- A high-speed motor base with three speeds plus pulse
- Large 72-ounce pitcher with pour spout
- Powerful 6-blade system which crushes ice and tough ingredients
- Pitcher, lid and blade are BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Sturdy non-slip motor base keeps it in place during use
- Easy-to-use electric control panel for controlled processing
- Convenient cord storage design to keep your countertops uncluttered
The NJ600 is an impressive kitchen appliance that provides a wide variety of benefits. As is true for any appliance, however, it does have a few minor pitfalls. At an approximate $100 price point it is much more affordable than many professional-quality blenders but this price might still be too high for some.
- Mechanism may wear out with frequent/heavy use
- Does not come with single-serve blending cups
- Blade may become dull with frequent/heavy use of crushing feature
- Still somewhat expensive at approximately $100