If you are looking for a powerful blender that has the capacity to prepare single-serving shakes and smoothies, you can’t do better than the Nutri Ninja Pro. It features a powerful 900-watt motor and stainless steel blades which can chop, crush, and liquefy. It might be a little pricier than other personal blenders, but the Nutri Ninja will outlast the competition and it is incredibly easy to use. Simply put, if you are looking for a kitchen appliance that will make your life easier, this is it. This blender serves the function of several kitchen appliances and it is built to last. Simply put, this may be the last personal blender you ever buy. To learn more, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The Nutri Ninja Pro is a sleek and modern looking blender. It may cost a little more than others, but you definitely get what you pay for. It features a 900-watt motor and stainless steel Pro Extractor Blades that make quick work of ice and other frozen ingredients, giving you the perfect consistency each and every time. It comes with two different blending cups which double as to-go cups with their tight-fitting lids. As an added bonus, all of the parts are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe. Plus, it comes with recipes and a 1-year warranty.
- A professional quality 900-watt blender with streamlined design
- A 12-ounce and a 24-ounce single serving blender cup with lids
- Ninja Pro Extractor stainless steel blades that crush ice easily
- A user guide and recipe book plus a 1-year limited warranty
The main benefit of this Ninja Pro blender is, of course, its size. It is specially designed to prepare single servings of your favorite shakes and smoothies – plus, you can take them with you in the blending cup. This blender comes with two different sizes of cups – 12 ounces and 24 ounces – though an 18-ounce cup is available. In addition to being ideal for personal use, it is highly powerful and easy to use. Just fill the cup with your ingredients, twist it onto the base, and press down to start. In a matter of seconds, the Pro Extractor Blade will have your ingredients crushed and as smooth as ever. When you are done, you simply take the cup apart and throw the ingredients in the dishwasher to clean.
Additional pros include:
- Includes two BPA-free single serving blender jars – 12 and 24 ounce
- Jars have tight-fitting lids that can be used for to-go beverages
- A powerful 900-watt motor with single-touch operation
- Stainless steel blade design powers through ice and tough ingredients
- BPA-free cups and blades are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Protected by a 1-year limited warranty
The Nutri Ninja Pro was designed to blend single servings of shakes and smoothies. It definitely gets the job done, but some users feel that it has extra power which goes to waste since it only has a 24-ounce maximum capacity. Some users have also found that this blender does well with ice and other frozen ingredients but soft ingredients like leafy greens and fresh berries do not blend well.
Additional cons include:
- May be more powerful than it needs to be for single servings
- Might develop leaks with extended use
- May not blend soft ingredients as well as frozen ingredients
- Base is heavy and can be noisy during operation