If you are looking for a moderately priced blender that offers multiple blending speeds, the Oster BVCB07-Z Blender may be a good option to consider. Unlike many mid-range blenders which come with plastic blending jars, this model comes with a 6-cup blending jar made from Boroclass glass – it is highly durable and dishwasher safe as well. Another feature which sets this blender apart from other models is the all-metal drive. Not only does this add to the durability of the blender, but the all-metal drive is protected by a 10-year warranty that is separate from the general 1-year limited warranty. In addition to being durable, this blender is also very versatile with dual direction stainless steel blades and seven pre-programmed blending speeds. Simply put, if you are looking for a multi-purpose blender that won’t break the bank, this is a good option to consider.
To learn more about theOster BVCB07-Z 6-Cup Glass Jar 7-Speed Blender, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The Oster BVCB07-Z Blender features a durable blending base equipped with a powerful motor that offers 1,000 power watts and 600 watts. This, combined with the seven pre-programmed settings, makes it highly versatile and reliable. It features Oster’s Pre-Programmed Smart Settings Technology to ensure a smooth and even blend with one-touch simplicity. The blades included with this blender are made from stainless steel and they utilize Dual Direction Blade Technology to help reduce jam-ups. The blades also feature a unique 6-point design that helps to crush ice and pulverize tough ingredients.
So what does it come with? Here is a list of features and accessories that come with this blender:
- A high-quality 1,000-watt blender with seven blending speeds
- A 6-cup Boroclass glass blender jar with 2-ounce filler cap
- Crush Pro 6-blade stainless steel bladewith Dual Direction Blade Technology
- A user guide and recipe book plus 3-year satisfaction guarantee and 1 year warranty
This Oster blender was built to last. It is made with an all-metal drive which is backed by a 10-year limited warranty – this is in addition to a 3-year satisfaction guarantee for the blender and a 1-year limited warranty. The blender housing isn’t the only thing built for durability, either – the 6-cup Boroclass glass blending jar is also ultra-durable and it comes with a removable 2-ounce filler cup that you can use to measure ingredients and to add liquid while using. When you are finished, clean-up is as simple as rinsing the jar with water then placing it in the dishwasher. In fact, everything about this model is easy!
Additional pros include:
- A high-quality 1,000-watt motor with 600 watts
- Extra-durable all metal drive design for maximum durability and easy cleaning
- The 6-cup Boroclass glass with tight-fitting lid
- Includes 2-ounce filler cup which can be removed to add liquid while using
- Crush Pro 6-blade stainless steel blade with Dual Direction Blade Technology
- Pre-programmed settings for easy use and consistent results
- Protected by 3-year satisfaction guarantee and 1 year warranty
Overall, many users find that this Oster blender is a good buy but there are a few flaws. For one thing, using this unit on high speed can cause the housing to vibrate strongly enough that it needs to be held down. Some users have also found that extended use – especially when blending tough ingredients on a regular basis – may lead to early motor burnout. Using extra liquid when processing tough ingredients may help, but ingredients still sometimes get stuck in the blade.
Additional cons include:
- Extended use may lead to motor burnout, especially with tough ingredients
- Base may vibrate on high speed – may need to be held down
- May require extra liquid to blend tough ingredients smoothly