The Oster Versa Professional Performance Blender delivers unmatched speed and performance at the touch of a button. It features a powerful 1100-watt motor with two speed settings plus a pulse option to power through just about any ingredient you can imagine. The Oster Versa Professional Performance Blender not only serves the function of a blender, but it also plays the role of a food processor which can save you a great deal of money in purchasing additional kitchen appliances. Not only is it efficient and super-powerful, but it was also designed for easy and efficient use. Best of all, it comes with an impressive 7-year satisfaction guarantee. If you are looking for a top-quality blender, the Oster Versa Professional Performance Blender may be right for you. To learn more, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
Included with the Oster Versa Professional Performance Blender are the following:
- Large-capacity 64-ounce Tritan plastic BPA-free blender pitcher
- 5-cup capacity food processor bowl with shredding/slicing disc and chopping blade
- Two 20-ounce Blend’n Go cups with to-go lids
- Powerful 1100-watt motor base with two programmed speeds and pulse setting
- Innovative dual-direction blade technology for precise chopping and smooth blending
For the most part, the Oster Versa Professional Performance is a high-performance blender that gets the job done. If you are looking for something that also serves as a food processor, this is it.
- Optional 20-ounce to-go cups for single servings – can also accept standard Mason jars
- High-powered motor pulverizes even tough ingredients smoothly and efficiently
- Included food processor unit and dedicated slicing/shredding and chopping blades
- Dual-direction blades alternate direction for smoother blending
- Programmed settings shut off automatically at end of the cycle
- Comes with a 7-year satisfaction guarantee
Though the Oster Versa Professional Performance Blender certainly offers some impressive features, there are some downsides as well.
- Fairly loud when running on any speed
- Frequent/heavy blending may wear out the blade and motor
- Fairly pricey for a two-speed blender